Sunday 20 July 2008

52 Days Unplugged: Update

I didn't post about 52 Days Unplugged last week and there was a good reason for that - shame. I didn't manage it at all. In fact, gave up and turned on the TV at 11am. I had had a bad night with VV and was exhausted. Simply didn't have the energy for housework, reading, crafting or other unplugged pursuits.

And this Friday just gone? Hopeless. I admit defeat. I love the internet too much - I just couldn't resist checking Google Reader and looking up a random fact about lunchtime (the fact wasn't on the subject of lunchtime, that was when I crumbled). One good thing is that I have come to realise that I don't love the TV as much. That stays switched off most of the time now and I feel all daftly virtuous about it.

1 comments:

*gasp* I don't know if I could do that! I, too, have a 'screen addiction'. Hmmmm....You've given me something to think about....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More