Wednesday 9 January 2008

I Will Become a Hooker

Not an ambition one hears often! Of course I am referring to knitting's supposedly lesser cousin, crochet. I am now the proud owner of 3 books about crochet and still I cannot get beyond one row.

So, since I am spending next week in Lapland with H and two close friends, I hereby declare that I will become a hooker during that time. We're going to laze around, reading and having spa treatments (or at least the girls are - the men will probably do something active), so seems a good time to learn. I aim to have completed a square of crochet by the end of the week and I will post the proof here. There, that should motivate me enough.

The books I have are great, by the way:

If I don't learn now the baby will be born and nearing 24 months before I've crocheted anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More